-
July 19th, 2004, 12:01 AM
#51
Senior Hostboard Member
Im not bored. However, we've only managed to keep things interesting here by talking about things other than Grandia II. We've been deviating quite a bit.
-
July 19th, 2004, 12:24 AM
#52
Inactive Member
Yeah, like Bob Dylan and Jesse Ventura jumping out of a cake in their underwear to sing "Forever Young" will ever happen.
-
July 19th, 2004, 07:40 AM
#53
Senior Hostboard Member
That's not a problem... I think G2 has became a part of us... at least for me. ^_^
-
July 19th, 2004, 08:02 PM
#54
Senior Hostboard Member
-
July 19th, 2004, 08:17 PM
#55
Senior Hostboard Member
G2 is the coolest game I've ever played yet. I think it becomed a part of us, we don't have to speak about it, it's in our posts an' in our hearts, even if we didn't notice it. at least I feel this way. ^_^
-
July 19th, 2004, 08:21 PM
#56
Senior Hostboard Member
Im glad you enjoyed the game. [img]smile.gif[/img] Theres a lot more RPG goodness where that came from, you just have to scan the back catalogue a bit sometimes, and stay open minded, above all.
-
July 19th, 2004, 08:42 PM
#57
Senior Hostboard Member
Yea, and now that I get a PS2, so the world of RPGs are openin' wider an' wide to me. ^_^ [img]biggrin.gif[/img] lol
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks